Beadrolling - fab inner fender - 1967 Mustang
1967 Ford Mustang inner fender fabrication.
1. Template fashioned, held together w/masking tape. Installed, fit checked, hinge mount/accessory hole locations marked.
2. Template transferred to .048 hot rolled steel sheetmetal
3. Bead roll designed layed out in marker to match firewall
4. Our shop uses a 36'' Mittler Brothers - Jamey Jordan adjustable bead roller to accomplish profiling sheetmetal
5. Inner fender was fabricated in two pieces, tig welded and together, then installed.
Cross Hatch chopper tank top
The start of a custom chopper tank, accomplished with our Mittler Brothers 36'' beadroller. This design is called " cross hatch "
1. Fashion template to actual dimensions
2. Layout precise design
3. Roll design
4. Shape panel, center section had a slight brake and raised
Avenir Light is a clean and stylish font favored by designers. It’s easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.
English wheel - 1931 hood
Fabricating a hood for a 1931 Studebaker.
1. Fashion template for dimension, locate center line
2. Transfer to 18 ga sheet metal, lay out tracking lines/pattern
3. Use English wheel to shape panel
4. Shape to fit, slight brake for hood peak
5. Trim to template, final shaping